Question about Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Various ways....Try these! the slow problem wil get off
How to change the resolution (Windows)
The precision of printouts can be improved by changing scanning resolution.
The higher the scanning resolution is, the more precise the scanned images are represented, however, the file size gets larger.
The scanning resolution can be changed before scanning photos.
Note: When the scanning resolution is doubled, the image data size will be quadrupled.
When the data size is large, the throughput speed may slow down or may occupy too much of the computer's resources (memory).
Memo: The following is explained using MP Navigator 3.0 procedures.
To scan using MP Navigator:
1. Launch MP Navigator and click Photos/Documents (Platen) on the Scan/Import tab.
- The window you see varies according to the printer model.
2. When the Photos/Documents (Platen) window is displayed, click Specify.
3. When the Scan Settings window is displayed, select the resolution in Scanning Resolution.
If necessary, set other items as well.
4. Click OK.
5. In the Photos/Documents (Platen) window, click Scan to start scanning.
6. Changing the resolution is completed.
To scan using the scanner driver:
1. Launch MP Navigator and click Open Scanner Driver on the Scan/Import tab.
canon scanner speed slow - 80006642en_05sj00765_en_01.jpgploads/images/80006642en_05sj00765_en_01.jpg" alt="80006642en_05sj00765_en_01.jpg" class="h_mi" />- The window you see varies according to the printer model.
2. Change the resolution.
According to your purpose, set the resolution in Simple Mode with ease, or in Advanced Mode with a detailed setting.
- To set the resolution in Simple Mode:
(1) Select the Simple Mode tab.
(2) Select the output resolution from the Destination pulldown menu.
If necessary, secanon scanner speed slow - 80006642en_05sj00760_en_05.jpgg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/80006642en_05sj00760_en_05.jpg" alt="80006642en_05sj00760_en_05.jpg" class="h_mi" />
- To set the resolution in Advanced Mode:
(1) Select the Advanced Mode tab.
(2) In Output Resolution, select one of the preset resolution, or enter the number from 25 to 19200 to specify your favorite resolucanon scanner speed slow - 80006642en_05sj00760_en_06.jpgther items.
3. Click Scan to start scanning.
4. Changing the resolution is completed.
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Flatbed Scanner
Jul 04, 2011 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Apr 23, 2011 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Dec 22, 2010 | Canon DR-3080CII Path-Through Flatbed...
Oct 02, 2010 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Mar 23, 2010 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Jul 02, 2009 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Sep 28, 2007 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
835 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!