Question about Copystar CS-1810 Copier
Copystar CS1810 replaced the toner but I can't get the ad toner red light to go off is there a certain procedure for this.
Make sure you have copystar toner not kyocera or try to shake the cartridge real good
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
The toner auger is probably clogged up. You will have to disassemble the whole dev unit to clean it out.
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2014 | Copystar CS-1510 Copier
Feb 15, 2011 | Copystar CS-1810 Copier
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key.
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.
6. Enter the maintenance item number (130) using the up/down keys.
7. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
8. Select On using the up/down cursor keys.
9. Press the enter key.
10. Turning the power switch off and back on. ADDING TONER is displayed and installation of toner starts.
11. After approximately 15 minutes, the installation is completed and the machine becomes ready.
Jan 08, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Nov 25, 2009 | Copystar CS-1810 Copier
Nov 21, 2009 | Copystar CS-1810 Copier
Oct 07, 2009 | Copystar CS-2030 Copier
Oct 22, 2007 | Kyocera KM-1510 Copier
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: