When i slide up of my samsung j-700 mobile 3 keys (right upper key, delete key, call accept key) dont work , but when i slide down all keys work properly..... how can i fix the problem plz help me ..waiting for ur response
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the phone button. at the top of the screen select logs. At the bottom of the phone press the menu key. select delete. select the entry you want to delete and press the delete button upper right of phone.
Unlock Pattern in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
Check how to remove it.
1- Charge your phone.
2- Switch off the Mobile.
3- Now, Press and Hold Volume up + Power + Home button.
4- When it enter Recovery mode, release the key.
5- Now Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset using Volume down and select it through pressing power key.
6- Select Yes- delete all user data and press power key to select.
7- Now, Mobile is getting hard reset and will be free from Pattern lock.
To adjust the touchscreen sensitivity, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the Key Operator Mode (Power the copier ON, while pressing the [HELP] key).
3. Touch [10. Control panel adjustment] on the touchscreen to display the control panel adjustment screen. Note: If the touchscreen is so far out of adjustment that there is no response when touching [10. Control panel adjustment], the control panel adjustment can be accessed (at this point) by touching any numeric key on the 10-key pad.
4. Touch the + at the upper right corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Check the coordinates displayed in the top line at the top of the touchscreen.
5. Ensure the X coordinate and the Y coordinate displayed in the message area fall within the standard values. The acceptable values are on the second line.
6. If the values are not within the acceptable parameters, repeat Step 4 until the values are acceptable.
7. Touch the + at the lower left corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Repeat the process used for the upper right coordinate until acceptable values are achieved.
8. As verification of a correct adjustment, touch the [CHECK] icon at the upper left and lower right corners. You should hear a beep tone for each one. If a beep tone is not heard, repeat the adjustment.
9. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the Key Operator Mode.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned.
Apart from this, make sure that the driver is enabled.
Do you have itunes installed?
If so Itunes put upper and lower filters in the registry key taking control of the dvd.
Goto Start type in cmd if it is vista, if it is XP click on run, then type in cmd, then regedit goto these keys in registry.
Goto each key listed above and delete upper and lower filters then close out of registry editor goto device manager go down to dvd/cd rom drives right click on the dvd drive and delete it and if asked to delete drivers for this device check box to delete drivers then close out of device manager and restart the computer.
These upper and lower filters will say something like Gear Aspi.
To change the setting from Arabic to English Samsung E-1107(By Criz Lalap) 0. Press * key for 2 seconds to unlock/ unlock the keypad 1. Press the upper left key( Go to Menu) 2. Navigate to lower right icon then press Ok( Go to Setting) 3. From the top navigate 3 steps downward then press ok(Phone) 4. Select the top list(Language) then press ok 5. Scroll left to right to find English language then press ok.
Hi, simmipriya i think you have a problem of camera settings, firsstly you have to check that which storage device are you using for the storage of your photos, if these are saved in phone memory then change it to memory card, as j600 have only 17 Mb of memory space 1.Go to options 2.Click on serial 7 which is camera settings 3.After that click the upper arrow key or just go to default storage then click the right arrow key to change it to memory CARD then save it i think this will resolve your problem hope you will enjoy to continue with your mobiles camera
you need to do a hard reset. this will reset the phone but it will also delete all memory
!- hold the two soft key(upper right and left key on keypad under screen)
2- while holding soft keys, insert stylus rset hole next to charging port on bottom of phone.
3. you will be given option screen to clear memory
Yes that's possible with every phone just go on settings, security phone settings on automatic key-gard(keyboard) and turn it off. But before you need to know the code for locking and unlocking like in all nokia is green button and *.Not sure for samsung.