An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: have had for at least 6 months if not
What type of smoke? Did it smell electrical? Is ther a possibly of oil leaking to lower part of unit? Popcorn oil. Has the unit been submergerged when cleaning? If it is not an electrical type smoke (smell) the take the unit outside and place it on a non flammmable surface, turn it on and then plug it in. If it's oil or dishwater residue, Let it burn it off, but watch it closely. In the part you would put oil,put a cup or two of water so the heat can be absorbed. Let me know if you will please. When the element has burned off thye whatevers, It will quit smoking. If it is electrical, it will not take long for it to do nothing. You can also remove the bottom cover and take a look see for any indication of burned wiring. The smell will definateltly ID an electrical problem. It's time for a new popcorn popper if it is electrical and if it smells electrical, take it apart to verify it before trashing it uN-PLUGGED WHEN HANDLING A QUESTIONABLE APPLIANCE. :-)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I HAVE A 2000 SABLE SUDDEN LOVE THE CAR. ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO STARTED MISSING A BIT. THEN LAST WEEK JUST DIED. I REPLACED THE HARD FUSES ON THE BATTERY BOX. RESET THE PUMP. IT ACTUALLY FIRED THEN DIED OFF AGAIN. WHAT MAKE IT DO THIS. IF THE FUEL PUMP IS UNDER THE BACK SEAT OR THE GAS TANK. OR COUD JUST BE MY PLUGS. E.T.C. HELP ME PLEASE A S A P .
If the charger is left plugged in longer then 24 hours you may over charge the batteries and they will not work properly. Also You must charge the batteries once a month even if it hasn't been used.
Lift up the back end of the gocart and see if the wheels spin when you pull the throttle. If you only get a clicking sound start by replacing the control modulator. 10 months old your batteries should be still good unless you over charged them. (Leaving plugged in longer then a day) Good luck...
It should say on your box. but 6 months is usually the age. but really
when they can support their neck and hold their own head up.
My son started using it around 3 months. I put him in it when he had good neck strength and no longer had any head wobbles.
From about 3-5.5 months he enjoyed the toys on it. But he didn't
start jumping until about 5.5-6 months, but once he figured it out
(literally after I demonstrated it by jumping in front of him) he LOVED
jumping and playing with the toys.
Check that using Bumbo about 3-4 months. Doorway jumper 5-5 1/2 months. Exersaucer 6or 7 months maybe.
It sounds like a low battery, if you have an AC charger for this unit use it before starting out DC does not charge sufficiently to maintain long term use. It is more of a maintenance trickle charge. Other than that get a new battery fitted and dont start the engine with the gps plugged in to power unitil enine is going this way your battery will last longer and not spike the mother board. What you never heard of this? it is such a common happening and TOMTOM love selling new boards that;s why they dont tell you this piece of information.
But seriously the replacement battery should solve your problem
I think its just the Sony Erricson brand of phone because i have the exact same phone as you and mine freezes, turns off and sometimes wont let me answer any calls. I think its just a fault with the phone. My friend has the same phone also and she sent hers away to be fixed and they sent her a new phone of the same phone and this one is f***ed aswell!
They are lovely phones when they work. But i certainly wont buy another one...
Cannot find my owners manual, but it did have a section which said holding the on/off switch to the on position for a short period of time (Longer than necessary to switch on or off) turned the sound on or off.