Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jul 30, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Hi. Welcome to fixya!
Hereis a step by step procedure on how to connect your Wii to the internet.
1. Turn on your Wii console and press the A Button on the Wii Remoteto reach the Wii main menu. Use the Wii Remote to select the "Wii"button.
2. Select "Wii Settings" to access the"Wii System Settings" menu.
3. Using the arrow on the right side of thescreen, scroll to page two and select "Internet."
4. Select "Connection 1: None"
5. Click on "Wireless Connection"and then "Search for an Access Point."
6. Select "OK" and the Wii willdisplay all the wireless networks it finds.
7. Select the wireless network that isyours.
8. If prompt to enter the security code,enter the security code that you have saved your router settings.
Jul 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 03, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Apr 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 28, 2010 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Nov 02, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jan 31, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Jun 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!