Question about Dishwashers
Going through a normal cycle the water does not drain from the unit
Hi, if you have a disposal make sure it is clear. You can put some icecubes
in it to clean the blades and run some water through to make sure the
drain is clear. If the dishwasher will still not pump out all the water
check the drain line from the dishwasher to the sink drain for
obstructions. If the drain is you will have to check the pump for
obstructions. Sometimes glass, popcorn, toothpicks etc.... can get in
the pump and prevent it from pumping out. If the pump is clear, then
you will need a new pump.
Posted on May 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2015 | KitchenAid Dishwashers
Jun 16, 2011 | Whirlpool DU1055XTV 24 in Builtin...
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 05, 2010 | Bosch SHU5315UC Dishwasher
Oct 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 27, 2009 | Refrigerators
Dec 21, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Oct 28, 2008 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
May 05, 2008 | Hobart 24 in. LXIC-5 Built-in Dishwasher
Aug 24, 2017 | Dishwashers
Aug 23, 2017 | AEG Dishwashers
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!