Question about Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
How do i set my tv to factory settings
Your particular TV does not appear to have a "reset" mode to return to default (factory) settings. I can only assume that you are trying to get the picture back to "normal".
To do this grab your remote, press the "menu" button then select "picture' using the up and down buttons. Then press "enter" again and select "mode" this is where you can change the size, aspect ratio and etc. of your picture. Use the up and down buttons to select 16 by 9 format or "standard" if it says that in the menu. The image I have is too small for me to read exactly which setting it should be at. At least this is where you change those options I am pretty sure you will know which setting by checking the video. If it's still wrong then try some of the other "modes" and check again.
Posted on May 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2015 | Seiki Televison & Video
Jun 02, 2014 | RCA F32650 32" TV
Mar 20, 2014 | Hitachi 36UX01S 36" TV
Jan 22, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2011 | Vizio VX20L 20 in. LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 30, 2011 | Vizio M370VT 37 in. LCD TV
1 Press POWER to turn on the TV.
2 Hold down RESET on the remote control.
3 Press TV POWER on the TV. (The TV will turn itself off, then back
4 Release RESET.
Jan 12, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-34HS420 34" TV
May 27, 2017 | Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
575 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: