Question about Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Notebook PC
After the booting process, go to run command type msconfig, go to startup then uncheck all the programs thats you don't want to run at startup,reboot you laptop
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2016 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button
once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state.
6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Apr 04, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A35-S1592 Notebook
May 25, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5880 Notebook
Oct 26, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Nov 03, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Notebook PC
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: