Question about Cisco ASA 5520 Firewall
I'll assume you are using unix linux or BSD you can iptables IP to 184.108.40.206 or route IP to 127.0.0.3
This will disable all access
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Ping example .comand you get IP Address of website
Pinging example.com [220.127.116.11] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 18.104.22.168: bytes=32 time=287ms TTL=43
Reply from 22.214.171.124: bytes=32 time=286ms TTL=43
Reply from 126.96.36.199: bytes=32 time=285ms TTL=43
Reply from 188.8.131.52: bytes=32 time=294ms TTL=43
Ping statistics for 184.108.40.206:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 285ms, Maximum = 294ms, Average = 288msgo to Control Panel > windows FireWall > in the left side click Advanced Setting
go to Outbound Rule and in right side Click New Rule
- in New OutBound Rule Wizard select Custom and click Next
- in Program Screen Select All Program And click Next
- in protocol and ports Leave default Setting and click Next
- in Scope Screen Under Which remote IP address Does This rule apply to? select These IP address and click add Button
- in IP Address Dialog under This IP address or subnet: enter IP address of website and click ok and then click next
- in Action screen select Block the connection and click next
- in Profile screen leave all 3 check box selected and click next
- in Name Screen choose name for rule and click finish
test what you do by enter URL in any browser that you want
Aug 18, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2010 | SonicWALL NSA 3500 (01-SSC-7016) Firewall
Jun 16, 2009 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Mar 12, 2009 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2009 | Cisco PIX 515E Firewall
Feb 28, 2009 | Cisco PIX Firewall 506
Oct 01, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: