Question about Weber 847001 (NG) Grill
You need to remove the grills and vents and dry the lighter element and electrodes located on the burner, they work by forcing electricity to just an air gap, which cant happen if its wet or clogged with soap
Posted on May 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
1. Locate the primary filter behind the side grille. Wash the filter, squeeze it out and allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum. It should be washed about every other month.
2. Locate the secondary filter located in the vacuum base under the paper bag. The secondary filter can be washed in the same manner as the primary filter.
3. Replace the bag if it is full.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brush-roll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
May 31, 2014 | Hoover U6476-900 WindTunnel Vacuum
Sep 21, 2011 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
May 29, 2010 | Weber Genesis E-310 Gas Grill
Mar 22, 2010 | Grilling
Mar 19, 2010 | Weber Q Grill
Nov 02, 2009 | 1991 Toyota Camry
Aug 29, 2009 | Grilling
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: