- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The button has to be pressed until you see the light come on try using the wimote power button on the upper left corner hold it until you see the light if its yellow its in standby if its green its on you should see the disk entry area turn blue a sec when it comes on. Then it should be green on the power light if no lights in just a couple or 3 seconds holding it down you may have 2 bad wii's in a row. If you take it back ask them if they have a test model on the floor and tell them to show you exactly how it works to power on and off.
There are two ways to sync the Wii remote with the Wii console after pressing the red sync button like you did:
1) Press the "1" and "2" buttons on the Wii remote until the lights begin to flash. This method provides a temporary connection to the Wii.
2) Open the battery cover on the Wii remote and press the red button next to the batteries. This creates a permanent connection or "pair" between the Wii remote and the Wii console.
Based on your description, it sounds like you are using method #1. In order to power on the Wii when the Wii's red light is on (meaning the machine is turned off) and start playing games like you want, method #2 must be used.
Imagine method #1 as "guest mode". If a friend comes over with their Wii remote and wants to play a game, you would open up the game first, use method #1, and your friend would temporarily be connected to the Wii. Using method #1 is like "owner mode" that lets the Wii remote turn the console on and off and always stay connected to it.
Hope this helps!
my suggestion is you can check once again the connections made in ur nintendo wii........and check whether u pluged corectly...................if the problem persists, you can easily fix this by using repair guide available on net...it will help you to fix this problem.....................