- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the keys listed below, please note you need to press the Clear/Stop key 5 times. The screen will change after entering the keys and touch screen calibration will be option number 1. The calibration will consist of pressing a couple of small circles on the screen.
Clear Modes->1-9-9-3->Clear/Stop(5 times)
Want to calibrate the MSA Altair 4 Gas Detector or MSA Altair 4X? Here's how:
1. Turn the MSA Altair 4 and MSA Altair 4X on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and holding the center button.
2. Once the MSA Altair 4 and MSA Altair 4X is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into calibration mode. Do this by pressing and holding right beeps at you and the screen asks you to zero the monitor (sensor refresh on the MSA Altair 4X).
3. Now that the screen is asking for confirmation, press the center button once to confirm. This will send the monitor into zeroing mode. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
4. Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
5. Attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.
6. Wait for the screen to come up asking for you to apply calibration gas. Once this screen comes up, press the center button again to confirm. Screw the calibration adapter in to your gas detector. Once it is screwed on, turn on your gas.
7. Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
8. Once the calibration procedure is completed, turn your gas off and remove the calibration adapter from the MSA Altair 4 or MSA Altair 4X. The screen will go back to normal reading mode within a few seconds.
9. Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your MSA Altair 4 or MSA Altair 4X gas monitor. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
If you come up with an error, the most likely bet is a bad oxygen sensor, but it could be a number of other issues. Feel free to email me.
To calibrate your screen you have to open the control panel by clicking on the start button then the control panel in the right collum. Type "calibrate display" into the search bar in the top right of the control panel window. Open the calibrator by clicking on "calibrate display color" you may have to have administrator permission to calibrate the screen. Then follow the instruction on the screen.
Macafee security center is the culprit. Open Macafee then: select; Internet & Network > configure Firewall > Advanced Programm Permissions > scroll down to Itunes Highlight (click on) Then Grant full access to Itunes. APPLY then OK
When you select store from Itunes you will need to register with Itunes
the screen needs calibration. below are the instruction on how to calibrate the screen.
The Digitizer Preferences screen opens the digitizer calibration screen. This is the same screen that appears when you start your handheld for the first time.
You can recalibrate your screen after a hard reset or if your digitizer drifts. You may need to repeat this process a few times until the calibration registers.
To calibrate your handheld screen:
1. From the General Preferences list, select Digitizer.
2. Tap the targets as indicated on the screen as precisely as possible.
You can also press Left, Right, Up, and Down on the navigator to highlight a Preferences screen name and then press Select on the navigator to open that Preferences screen.
Press the yellow clear modes button then press
1 9 9 3 and the red clear/stop botton 5 times
this will open up the touch screen calibration menu
select calibrate touch screen. follow on screen directions.
Press the on-line / off-line key on the printer operator panel to set the printer off-line.
Use the upper softkeys to scroll to the 'Replace printhead' card
Press the softkey below the 'Replace printhead' card to enter the wizard. An introduction screen displays the message 'Use this wizard to replace printheads. A roll is needed for calibration.'
Press the key for 'Next'. The screen displays the message 'Select roll to use'. The system does a calibration at the end of the wizard. You can only calibrate on the defined media types. When calibration is not possible with the media available on the printer, the system asks you to load the correct media. When calibration is possible with one of the rolls, the system automatically uses the correct media roll. When calibration is possible with both rolls, use the lower softkeys to select the roll to use.
Press the key for 'Next'. The screen displays the message 'Carriage moving to centre position...' while the carriage moves to the centre. The screen displays 'Open top cover.'
Open the top cover. The screen displays the message 'Replace printheads' and the printheads that you must replace. Find the correct printhead number on the printhead carriage.
Press the front of the printhead cover to unlock the cover.
Open the printhead cover.
Pull out the printhead and remove it.
How to place a printhead
Remove the protective tape from the new printhead.
Do not touch the contact and nozzle areas of the printhead after you remove the protective tape.
Place the new printhead in the printhead holder. The printhead only fits in one way.
Close the printhead cover.
After you replaced the defective printhead, press the softkey for 'Next'
The screen displays the message 'Make sure that all head covers are properly positioned.' Press the key for 'Done'. The screen displays the message 'Close top cover.'
Close the top cover. The screen displays the message 'Carriage moving to home position...'
The screen displays 'Calibrating...'. The calibration process takes several minutes. You can stop the calibration process at any time. Press the key for 'Cancel' to stop the calibration process.