Question about Car Audio & Video
They say that a dripping tap will lose about a litre of water every hour. So I'm guessing about 100ml
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2017 | Refrigerators
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Under some circumstances the water dispenser can leak water into the spill trap when not in use. This problem could be caused by one of several scenarios involving the installation of the refrigerator doors. Small leaks are often triggered when a new water filter is installed. The exact location of some parts will vary depending on your model of refrigerator.
Keep a glass under the dispenser for up to three seconds after releasing the lever. The water doesn't cut off immediately, and there may be a few remaining drops in the system. This is normal and doesn't need any further attention.Run the water dispenser into a large container for three minutes. Empty the contents of the container down the sink. A newly installed water filter may spurt or leak water from the dispenser until the water is run for a few minutes. Some dispensers may cut off after a few minutes automatically.
Run the dispenser intermittently -- five seconds on, five seconds off -- for two minutes. This measure clears air trapped in the supply line, filter and dispenser system. Some dispensers will spurt or leak water until all air is purged from the system. You should follow this step each time the water is disconnected or the filter changed.Ensure all components of the water supply have been properly connected. All connections should be tightly screwed in place and pipes straight so water doesn't leak out of the pipes or dispenser nozzle. Contact a technician if you didn't install the refrigerator yourself.
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Apr 02, 2011 | Refrigerators
Jan 25, 2011 | GE Profile 26.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
Feb 01, 2010 | Maytag MFI2266AE Side by Side Bottom...
Dec 23, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Oct 28, 2009 | Refrigerators
Oct 04, 2009 | Hoover Vacuums
Jun 11, 2009 | Frigidaire FRS23KF7AW Side by Side...
Mar 19, 2009 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!