Question about Facebook Social Network
The better solution is to create a new firewall rule
in Norton 360
1. Open Norton program
3. Click on setting
4. Click on firewall setting
5. Click on program rule
6. Click on add to create new firewall rule
7. Select to and from ......
8. Click on add port the port
then you can add the specific port
9. Click on next and select apply this rule
10. after finish the firewall rule creation click on move up to till the new firewall t\rule will on top
11. restart the computer
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 10, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 15, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 29, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 03, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!