Question about HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
My hp deskjet 940c tells me that I have an issue with 300x300 dots per inch. I have tried to change this but cannot get it to change. When it prints it looks like it is running out of ink, but I have new ink carriage.
1.Setting DPI values
2. Follow one of these paths to select your print options, depending on the
software program you are using:
• Click File > Print, then select Properties
• Click File > Print Setup, then select Properties
• Click File > Print > Setup, then select Properties.
The printer properties box appears with Setup, Features, and Advanced
3. Select the Setup tab, then choose the following:
• Print Quality: Best
• Paper Type: The appropriate photo paper type
• Photo Paper Printing:
- PhotoREt for best print speed and quality
- 2400 x 1200 dpi for source images greater than 600 dpi (requires
400 MB or more hard disk space and takes longer to print)
• Paper Size: Appropriate paper size
4. Select the Features tab, then choose the following:
• Orientation: Appropriate orientation
• Two-Sided Printing: Unchecked
• Copies: Up to 20
5. Select the Advanced tab if you wish to make optional adjustments to
color, ink volume, or ink drying time.
6. Click OK to return to the Print or Print Setup screen.
7. Click OK to print.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2015 | HP LaserJet Printers & Copiers
Sep 11, 2011 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
May 17, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
May 21, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!