Question about Whirlpool Washing Machines
When F21 error code appears press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
Also check for the following issues
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Thank you !!
Posted on May 31, 2010
Testimonial: "Thankyou for the advice! V."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
on May 16, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Oct 31, 2011 | MathRescue Word Problems Of Algebra Lite
Mar 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2009 | D-Link AirPlusG DI-524UP Wireless Router
Jan 23, 2008 | Dell PowerEdge 1800 Server
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!