- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try washing a half load to see if it will actually work, if it does then you may have a load sensor problem. Are any economy switches on, like half load or other types ? Set all switches to 'max' so to speak and try a half load wash also try a different program cycle (but try with a few old towels and sheets, don't want to risk any good stuff)...... Red.
1. Open the front cover, wait for a few seconds and then close it. If the error is still there try the second method.
2. Shut down from the main power switch wait for a few seconds and then start it up while keeping the 'Utility/Counter' button pressed; keep it pressed until the reset button appears on the touch screen, release the 'Utility/Counter' button, touch the reset button and an OK message should appear below.Restart it normally and it should work. If the error is still there, try to follow the steps provided in the solution found based on your error code.
We are sorry to hear of the problem with your Whirlpool appliance. We would recommend having a local certified technician in your area properly diagnose and repair the issue you are experiencing. Please email us at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, address and the model and serial number for your dryer.
You won't believe this answer but it works!
The same thing happened to me, I kept waiting and waiting and then it would say error. But, all you need to do is close the top of the dsi ( NOT THE POWER! ) and wait a few seconds. Then, when you open it up it almost always has one bar loaded! Keep doing this till loaded.
NOTE: You must open the top and then close it again, even if you wait an hour before opening it will have on bar more loaded!
You can try either prying the door open and then replacig the door switch which is probably what caused the problem in the first place. Or try unplugging the machine for several hours, press and hold power button for a few seconds, wait half hour more, plug back in to see if it resets itself.
error 20 in a general error
Reading Error Codes
1. Wake the washer by pressing any button.
2. Wait 5 seconds.
3. Press and hold the START/PAUSE and CANCEL
buttons simultaneously. As long as the buttons are
held, the failure code will appear in the display as
an “E” followed by two numbers, a number and a
letter or two letters. The control will beep and the
Door Lock, Wash, Rinse, and Final Spin indicator
lights will flash.
Generally LE is as you said a load error. This can refer to an unbalanced load in the machine. You should try to redistribute the clothes to even the loadThe addition of a P.I error code indicates it is having problems loading the programmed wash instructions. The fuzzy logic is a form of artificial intelligence that controls the preprogammed operations of the machine and warns of wring usage.
If redistribution of the load does not work unplug the machine from power and leave for a few hours. Then replug and turn on.load with a few items only and set the unit to wash ...