- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It seems that most Samsung uses the same pathway to get to ringers and assign them to incoming voice calls. Here's the pathway in your phone (hopefully)
menu > settings > sounds > ringer types > voice calls > select with caller id or without caller id (your preference) > single tones/ringtones, melodies or my content and press menu/ok
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.