Question about Toshiba e-STUDIO 4511 Printer
No way without rewriting the software for the copier. Anytime paper is run thru the machine either when copying or printing the fuser temperature is going to be raised to the preset level for the paper type being used. The only way around this as I said would be to have software/firmware written for your machine which obviously is not practical or possible. The fuser temp is adjustable in the service mode but only a small amout higher or lower than factory. You certainly can turn the heat off.
Posted on May 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio 205 Copier
Feb 06, 2013 | Toshiba E-Studio 166 Copier, Print, Scan...
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Mar 14, 2012 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Mar 09, 2011 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Feb 13, 2011 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 850 Copier
Jul 18, 2010 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Jun 08, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: