Question about HP Computers & Internet
You may try these:
1. Try plugging and unplugging the usb adapter a few times in another usb port. It must be USB 2.0 slot.
2. Be sure that the keyboard's battery is new and placed in the correct position.
3. If there is a button on the wireless USB connector you may press that to make connection (sync) and start working. (In some models there is) After trying something to solve the problem, do not forget to sync the keyboard and USB device before testing.
4. Try to make enable the option "USB keyboard support" and "USB mouse support" from the BIOS (But BIOS must have support capability to do that).
5. If you have driver CD for your keyboard please install its driver. There may be a driver conflict in your operating system. If any, you may see and fix that from the control panel, Device manager section. The driver should be compatible to your operating system.
Try to uninstall the keyboard's software, restart your computer and reinstall the software then restart computer again.
Waiting your comments.
Posted on May 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2014 | obd2-scanner Car Diagnostic Fault Code...
Sep 16, 2011 | Labtech logitech WirelessKeyboard &...
Dec 02, 2010 | Logitech 967437-0403 Keyboard
Aug 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Oct 31, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!