Question about Computers & Internet
Thank you for contacting Fixya.
Things you need before connecting web camera;
• USB cord (usually mini)
• A PC(Personal Computer)
Please follow the links below for connecting the web cam;
1. Make sure you have or buy a webcam.They are usually $20-$30.Make sure you have an open USB port on your PC.
2. Now Connect USB via Webcam.Then via PC.
3. Now you will then have a setup popup so if you have a popup block un block it now and restart your computer.
4. When computer it restarted you will do the setup. If the setup doesn't come up then check the connection and restart computer
5. Then when setup is completed then make sure your web cam is up on your computer very stedy.Then do a test before you do a conversation. This is usually to see if you would need any extra lighting or not.
6. Now enjoy webcam.I would recommend to keep your web cam connected so you wouldn't have to go though this again but if you cant then just reconnect and usually you would be ok.
Hope it works.
Computer and Accessories Premium Expert
Posted on May 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Mar 27, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Dec 24, 2009 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Nov 01, 2009 | A4tech PK5
Oct 16, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Aug 28, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Aug 28, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Connect Webcam
Aug 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jan 03, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!