Question about Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
My cell phone fell down on the floor and its battery fell out. when i switched it on, the memory card was locked.
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2013 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Sep 22, 2012 | Nokia C101 Cell Phone
It is possible that the phone battery has less charge or there is faulty connection which makes it to shut down, clean the battery check the charge or exchange a similar one to confirm. If not it is also possible that there are errors in the software. So to reset remove the battery and the memory card from the phone. Using your PC , scan the memory card for any corrupt files or media files with virus- it is possible when they are downloaded from unsafe sites. If so remove or format the card. Copy only valid files to the card and do a scan before it is replaced. Now replace the card and battery and switch on the phone. If the phone hangs up or is slow when it is switched ON , then it is possible that the fault is relative to the software and will need a reinstallation. Possible hardware issue cannot be ruled out.
Nov 22, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jul 14, 2011 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
May 04, 2011 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
The phone is switching off and on because there are errors in the software. So to reset remove the battery and the memory card from the phone. Using your PC , scan the memory card for any corrupt files or media files with virus- it is possible when they are downloaded from unsafe sites. If so remove or format the card. Now replace the card and battery and switch on the phone. If the phone hangs up then it is confirmed that the software is corrupt and will need a reinstallation. Seeking help from the authorized service /support centre is most ideal. Take estimate and decide.
Feb 19, 2011 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Dec 21, 2010 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Mar 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!