Question about Computers & Internet
If i open command prompt, my computer shuts down. Please help!
Had the same problem and found an exact solution here...
might as well try it on yours
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Your pc is infected by viruses please update your anti-viruse then disable system restore and boot in safe mode and do a system scan
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
1. Click Start
2. Click Shutdown/
3. The "Shut Down Windows" dialog box will be displayed/
4. Select "Shut Down" from the me
5.Start the system again.
6. When the Red Compaq logo appears press F8 repeatedly until prompted with the "Windows Startup
7. Select option 6 (Safemode Command Prompt) by pressing the down arrow key until Safe Mode Command Prompt is highlighted
8. Press Enter
9. At the C:\ prompt type D: and press Enter
10.At the D:\ prompt type CD CPQS and press Enter
11.At the D:\CPQS prompt type XQR press Enter
1. Click Start 2. Click Run 3. In the "Open" box type C:\CPQS\QUICKSR\FRESTORE.EXE Performing these steps should resolve this issue.
Also check his link if it helps:-
Pease get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jul 04, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1503wm PC Desktop
Jun 01, 2011 | Acer Aspire 1642ZWLMi Notebook
Feb 18, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Inorder to find the ipaddress of your computer follow these steps,
1. Click on start? Go to All programs? Accessories?Command Prompt
2. You will find a black screen which is the Command prompt
3. In the command prompt you will find a blinking cursor , there you type in "ipconfig/all" (without cotes)and hit enter.
4. You will find ipaddress, subnet mask, default gateway , mac address/physical address and all other information of your comp.
Thanks in Advance!
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 23, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Dec 31, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
1,895 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: