Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press *(star) and # (hash) together on the printer and let go.
Key 1 then2 then3
Press the right arrow key until the onscreen menu shows System Configuration
Press right arrow key until failure status is displayed
I think there was another OK after this but not sure????
Keep pressing cancel til you get back to the main menu then
Unplug from power for 1 minute then plug back in
Power back on.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
I had the same problem and this is what I did to fix it.
Go to control panel
look to left and find scanners and cameras
a pop up should direct you to scanning options and will lead your scanner to scan the item
hope this helps
Posted on May 11, 2009
SOURCE: hp 8250 ERROR 0xc18a0206
This is an ink cartridge problem.
Are you using a factory new ink cartridge?
Please consider the following:
If you are using a refilled or third party cartridge that may well be your problem. Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges.
They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead.
If you are using factory new cartridges, then please call the manufacturers Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
here.. check this out. a solution to your problem.
These are reset instructions designed to clear most of hp errors starting with 0xc...It works on different hp models.. it could work on you too.
1. While your printer is on.. unplug to power cable from the printer.
2. Press and hold the "OK" and "HELP" buttons while you plug the power cable at the back of the printer. Try these steps to reset your printer to default setting.
1. Press & hold " * " key...(asterisk sign)
2. While holding the " * ", press "#" key and then release both keys..."Enter Special Key Combo" will be displayed...
3. Press "1", "2" and "3" to display Support...
4 Press ">" right arrow button and release when System Config Menu appear....then click OK
5. Press arrow key to display Hardware Failure Status...click OK....
6. When Hardware Failure Status:Clear appeared, press "OK" to clear...
7. Press "OK" again to display "Hardware Failure Status Cleared. Press Cancel To Continue".....
8. Press "CANCEL" as many times to display "Welcome To Photosmart Express" or "Ink System Failure".....
9. The last part is to turn off the printer and unplug at the back...wait for 30 sec, then plug and turn on the printer...if asked, press "OK" to continue and allow the "One Time Ink Initialization" to proceed..After this try to print...
If you find the reset solutions helpful...Please rate this solution and vote YES ..thanks..
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2016 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer...
Jan 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!