An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: The dvd draw will not open when I press the...
You can try reseting the unit.
Reset the set to the default factory settings: All the information stored
(programmes, time and date) will be lost.
1. Disconnect the set from power supply.
2. Press and hold down "STANDBY•ON" on the set and reconnect the set.
3. As soon as "IS TV ON?" is displayed, release "STANDBY•ON."
Hopefully reseting it will clear whatever problem it is having and allow you to once again use your DVD player.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the DVD drive does not have an "Open" button, press firmly on the right side of the DVD drive tray and then release it to open the drive. To force the DVD drive to open, straighten a paper clip and insert it into the small hole on the outside of the DVD drive; push and hold the paper clip until the DVD drive opens.
Hi friend. Try this: Press the power button on the Toshiba DVD player remote. Press the
"Open/Close" button to eject the disc tray. Remove any disc that might
be on the tray before proceeding. Press the following keys on the remote in this order: 2,4,0,3,9,6,0. Press the "9" key on the remote. Press the "Open/Close" button to close the disc tray. Press the power button to turn the Toshiba DVD player on.
1. Power on the DVD player 2. Press the Open/close button on your remote control to open the drive tray and remove any disk 3. Press 2403960 4. Press 9 for multi-region playback. DO NOT Press Enter button on your remote control 5. You will see a 9 (region-free) on the TV (right corner) 6. Press the Open/close button on your remote control to close the drive tray 7. Power off the DVD player 8. Power on the DVD player and it is region free.
sounds like the gears are worn!! next time you get it open look underneath and you will see some round gears. put some vaseline on them, not too much and open and close the drawer a number of times to work the grease in. all equipment needs lubrication of some sort !!
i have a denon 1720 dvd player. When you press the power button it comes on for 3 seconds then the power button turns back red and powers off. If you press the eject button within the 3 seconds the tray opens and the power button stays green. As soon as you close the tray the power agin goes to red. i have a denon 1720 dvd player. When you press the power button it comes on for 3 seconds then the power button turns back red and powers off. If you press the eject button within the 3 seconds the tray opens and the power button stays green. As soon as you close the tray the power agin goes to red. Can you help? thanks thanks
1. Press Open/Close on remote control. DVD tray opens.
2. Press the following buttons in sequence: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. TV displays "Region 2"
4. Press the Enter button on the remote until code changes to 9
5. Press the Open/Close on the remote. DVD tray closes.
6. Press Power on the remote control.
Now code free...