Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Follow the below procedure. Its from PlayStation Forum:
1. Turn off Playstation.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION System.
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 26, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 04, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 05, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 03, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!