Question about Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the calibration does not pass you may need to check the speed sensoralignment. You must understand the instruction for calibration is under the hood for motor.
1) Remove the motor cover hood by loosening the 4 screws that hold it inplace (you do not need toremove them completely).2) The speed sensor is located on the left side of the frame, right nextto the front roller pulley (thepulley will have a belt around it that also goes to the motor). Thespeed sensor is small and blackwith a wire connected to it.3) Make sure the sensor is as close as possible to the pulley withouttouching it. You will see a magneton the face of the pulley; make sure the sensor is aligned with themagnet. There is a screw thatholds the sensor in place that needs to be loosened to adjust thesensor. Re-tighten the screw whenfinished.
2) if the problem persist you must Test the main motor for open, ground 3) the main control board faulty. See the block diagram that I did as person like you that understand that 90% of functions the main motor controller board has effect.
good luck. sincerely. God bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A
Posted on Dec 01, 2011
incline Motor is not working it can be a few different things.
1) may not be any signal from the console which could be a damaged cable(tight the flexible cable from keypanel vs display board)
2) Tight the connector from display board vs lower board ( main motor controller board the console itself has failed.
3) The motor control board may have failed from a worn treadmill belt and deck measure 120VAC input for the board
5) the motor may have burnt out Test try to measure 120VAC.
6) potentiometer geared to the motor adjust it so the console knows what height the incline is at.
7) the gearing can slip, giving the console false information which can cause chassis damage.
Now see the block diagaram that I did , for person like you, for to know how the main motor board has aprox 90% of functions of any treadmills. sincerely. Good luck, G-d bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2016 | York Exercise & Fitness
Jun 16, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 23, 2014 | Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
Nov 24, 2013 | Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
Oct 03, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 30, 2013 | Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
Apr 13, 2012 | Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
Mar 15, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 30, 2011 | Avanti Exercise & Fitness
Oct 26, 2010 | RTO Sole Fitness Package F85 Treadmill &...
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: