Question about Denon AVR-1507 Receiver

2 Answers

Replacement parts Do you know where I can source out a replacement power transformer for this receiver?

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers

You can check with . They also have a help line phone number

Posted on Jun 02, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 4,234 Answers

This is not likely to be a generic part. You need to contact Denon for this. Realize that it won't be cheap. Figure the cost to be $75-$100.

Posted on Apr 08, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need to know the outpower of the transformer shown of jamo avr 693 avi reciever,need a replacement

Transformers are safety components which can only be replaced by the same part or one recommended by the Maker of the device. You should contact them for a list of suppliers for the replacement transformer. Under no circumstances should this be replaced with just an off the shelf device.

Aug 06, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers


bad transformers try radio shop hi end shops for parts ok

Feb 10, 2008 | Onkyo TX-DS777

1 Answer

Eltax Atomic A-8 A8 Active Subwoofer i have a burnt out power transformer

Power transformers are safety parts and should only be replaced by the same type or one specified by Eltax the maker. You should contact them for the spare parts department or the place that stocks them.

Jun 01, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Power supply Blown by 220AC

There may have a doubled input voltage applied to amp boards at least for a second. It cannot be predicted whether it has damaged any more components or not. It can be confirimed only after a new transformer replacement. OK.

Nov 25, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-6130 Receiver

3 Answers

My SONY STR-DE835 receiver amplifier is showing PROTECTOR on the digital readout.Anybody know what that means.

These models are known for this issue.
I've had my share in the shop here.
Disconnect all speakers,turn speakers off, try headphones only
If it still persists then there is either :
1. power supply capacitors gone bad or 2. The thermal fuse in the transformer is open.
A tech can very easily find out if the thermal fuse is open by checking the primary of the transformer
if the plastic is shrinking away from the power supply capacitors then they've gone bad

Jul 27, 2010 | Sony STR-DE835 Receiver

1 Answer

Transfomer is burnt.

main transformer part number is 9630154806

Apr 12, 2010 | Denon AVR-2105 Receiver

1 Answer

My sony SA-WMSP4 subwoofer audio intermittantly drops out. It's accompanied by what sounds like a relay dropping out when it happens - any ideas?

My Sony Sub doesn't power up. I've removed the part that handles the power source. Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts?

Oct 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

AC power supply problem Sony STR-DE935

The part is available from It costs $8.74. Just enter the part # and it will come up. Good Luck!! Please rate this solution!! Thanks!

Oct 05, 2008 | Sony STR-DE935

1 Answer

Attempting to repair older Pioneer power amp. model A77X. Faulty ic drives part #pa0016, in conjunction with both transformers need replacements. if replacement icdrives are available, please quote price...

If the output pac (PA0016) as well as the transformers need to be replaced, you are going to have a hard time finding them for one and none of them are cheap. What is the problem with the piece that leads you to believe that you need all of these parts?

Apr 08, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Denon AVR-1507 Receiver Logo

Related Topics:

76 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Denon Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

4706 Answers

Dennis McCollum

Level 2 Expert

137 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Denon Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides