Question about T-Mobile Sidekick II
Dear All Experts,
I have a problem now. When I visit Cambodia, I took my phone to use a SIM in Cambodia. But Sidekick LX doesn't allow me to use it. It request me to enter special SIM code.
Please help me to slove this problem.
Thank you very much.
Hey. I own a Sidekick and I'm from the Philippines and you actually can use it anywhere, I figured.
1. Place the SIM Card and open the phone. A window will immediately appear demanding for your SIM PIN. Just press CANCEL.
2. Press Options/Menu or whatever the 3-horizontal bars on the upper left of your phone's called. Go to SETTINGS, then SIM CENTER.
3. Press Unlock SIM CARD
4. If you have a SIM PIN Code, type it. If not, just type 1234. then ENABLE. T he code won't be accepted. Press CANCEL.
5. Press CHANGE SIM PIN
6. In the Old SIM PIN, type your PIN. If you don't have one, just type 1234 again. Type 1234 for the other 2 questions.
8. When "Waiting to register...." appears, all at once press OPTIONS, Letter L and that key on the lower right of your phone.
10. Go to settings again. then NETWORK OPTIONS
11. In the NETWORK SELECTION, press SCAN AND SELECT MANUALLY. Your phone will look for networks and when it's over, press DONE.
Posted on May 11, 2009
I dont know if this can help you but heres a simple tip. turn on your sklx with your sim inserted then wait for the phone to ask you for the special code. Cancel this twice.Then go to settings and sim center. go to change sim pin. put in a default number like 1234. then enable. you will see the emergency screen.. press menu then call and text. go to settingsthen network options. select network. Wait until your sklx find a suitable network for you then eneble.. I hope this can help you with your problem..
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
You ahve to pay someone to do it. mine costed 125$ canadian.
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
I have done all this process but i can,t use the internet. help me
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 22, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Aug 10, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Jan 19, 2011 | Sharp Holster Belt Clip for Sidekick LX...
Sep 18, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Apr 09, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Sep 29, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 24, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
14,772 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!