My photos do not enlarge on the screen. When I select a photo the screen goes black. I can see the thumbnails fine. For the life of me I can't figure out why it stopped showing the large photo.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Once you've added you're photos, you can set a different photo to act as thumbnail (the programme automatically chooses the first photo/slide, indicated by a little green ticked box sign).
To change the thumbnail to a different photo, highlight the photo you want as thumbnail by clicking it - the frame will change to yellow - and then click on the green ticked box command ("Set Thumbnail") at the top of the window.
You cannot alltogether delete the thumbnail, because every slide show you create needs to have a thumbnail to link the slide show to the menu screen at the start of your DVD. So, on your menu screen there will always be at least one thumbnail. (The black thumbnail that appears in the middle of your screen when you first open the programme, is a "place holder". It needs to be there and it cannot be deleted. Once you've created a slide show, it will be replaced with the photo you have chosen to be the thumbnail. Every time you create a new slide show, a new thumbnail will be added to your menu screen. The position of thumbnails can be changed, using the second ("Edit") Tab.
You will find a User's Guide on the install disc. It can be accessed by inserting the install disc and clicking on the relevant link, or you can right click on your CD/DVD drive (in "My Computer") and then click on "Explore" to look for it on the install disc - it's a pdf file.
- Go to the images folder
- Select one photo (any photo)
-Go to the menu you access after pressing the book liney looking button at the bottom of the screen located next to 'view'
- In that menu, select 'Mark/Unmark' and select all the photos you want to put onto memory card.
- In the same menu as 'Mark/Unmark' is another option 'Move' which you will select after the photo selection process
- In the 'move' menu, you have two options, move to 'handset' or 'external memory' You will choose 'External memory'
- You can tell what photos are on the memory card because at the bottom of the photo menu (where the photos are like thumbnail images) is the round information i button, and next to it will appear what looks like a memory card or something of the sort icon depending on what photo is selected.
- There is a folder in the 'My Stuff' menu labeled 'External Memory'. Check there to see what things are on your memory card.
- I believe this process is same goes for music files also
Check the resoultion settings on the pictures before you download them and make sure that they are not smaller then 640 x 480 pixels. In windows you can move the mouse to any picture, press the right mouse button and select properties. You should see the resoludtion settings.
Try changing the resolution and picture size on the camera. Sometimes the camera settings and computer settings just don't read each other completely. Its starts out great but ends up fuzzy. Hope this helps.