Question about Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Plz tell a site samsung theme for 5233
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Sir please send my mobile privacy loking code
Posted on Sep 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can download the user manual on this site.
Posted on Nov 28, 2010
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Oct 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2012 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jun 28, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Oct 25, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 21, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jan 06, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
1,023 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!