Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: oki 9800 230 fatal error
No reset need to fix fault then clears...check toner carts are secure on drums, all their contacts are clean,
Replace Toner Cartridges with Gen OKI new ones... are you using non oki product? Cause Toner carts, thats where I would start looking cause the error is the machine not receiving correct information from a little chip built into the toner cartridges to allow operation to begin.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
SOURCE: 161 fatal error C7300
Try this - WARNING - will reset everything to factory defaults
The machine must be put back into "Shipping Mode" in order for the consumable counters to reset.
In order to place the printer back in "Shipping Mode" do the following:
1. For the C72/74/92/94 models, hold the (1) and (5) keys down, for the C73/75/93/95 hold (0), (1), (6), and (7), while turning the printer power on. (Hold until "MAINTENANCE MODE" is displayed)
2. Press (0) five times until "ENGINE DIAG MODE XX.XX" is displayed.
3. Press the (2) and (4) keys simutaneously, "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 3" should now be displayed.
4. Press the (5) key once, "LOCAL PARAMETER SET" should now appear on the display.
5. Press the (6) key three times until "FACTORY WORKING MODE" is displayed.
6. Once "FACTORY WORKING MODE" is displayed, press (3) once so "Shipping Mode" (Fuse Cut Enabled) is displayed in the bottom line.
7. Next press and hold (3) & (7) together, until "Shipping Mode" stops flashing.
8. Power the printer off and back on, now the printer will reset the consumable counters.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
One way is to hold the 'Stop/Reset' button for at least 5 seconds until the display shows a new message about ignoring the current ink condition. This does not reset the chip but it does allow you to continue printing with the refilled ink tanks.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
You can try I think it is, but also try cleaning the heads that also will gave the same code
Canon i9900 waste tank reset
1) With the printer powered off, hold down the resume button and press the power button.
2) While holding down the power button, release the resume button and press the resume button twice in succession. Now release the power
button. The indicator will blink in green and remain lit in green.
3) Press resume 4 times (Green) for Waste ink counter reset.
4) Press the power button. The printer will switch itself off after performing the function.
1) Power off printer
2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.)
3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME.
4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons.
5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently).
6) Press power to set data.
7) Print away!
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
Feb 25, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R390 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Aug 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R390 InkJet Printer
Jun 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R390 InkJet Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R390 InkJet Printer
May 17, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
2,171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: