Question about Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Mar 21, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!