An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: erro code c26
C26 indicates Peak Detection Error.
U need to check whether the lamp light on when u ON the machine.
If no, u need to check the inverter cable, inverter board, or exposure lamp.
If light is ON, then u need to perform following:
1. Check if the connectors on the CCD and SLG boards are disconnected. 2. Check if the shading correction plate is dirty. 3. Check if the conductor pattern on the CCD board is short- or open-circuited. 4. Check if the conductor pattern on the SLG board is short- or open-circuited. 5. Replace the lens unit. 6. Replace the SLG board.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have a heat issue. Go into service mode select code reset 14 and execute. Turn power off and on. Now if you don't know how to enter service mode. You need a qualified tech. You tap version twice that will give another screen select sim 14 and execute.
There are several error you need to know the sub code by pressing c and 8, frequently you may come across the error code C44,C97,C26
.For C44 the error clearance is "switch on the copier while pressing 0&8 AD will appear enter 400 and press start (print) button and enter "0" and press Interrupt button , switch off and on the machine .If the error code is C97 the main charger to be cleaned in drum unit, If it is C26 you need to check the scanner cable..Hope the anser.
First open the right side cover where the image unit is located. Check the two latches that latch the door ensure they are not broken, especially the rear one. Then get a paper clip and stick the clip in the small hole on the right side of the control panel it will touch a switch. The control panel will go thru some screens when you see the screen with the copiers on it on the left side of the screen in the middle you will see a small "." When the dot appears touch 3 button. Then the machine will continue to the code screen. Press the Utility button you should see a new button "Maintenance Mode" touch it then touch trouble reset. The machine will again go thru screens will see the"." again do nothing. Should go ready to Copy. If the code comes back do not reset, you are messing with the Fuser the Hot part. Continuing to reset without a technician looking at and or replacing it, the fuser can catch on fire and that would ruin a perfectly good day.
Hi how are you i hope you are well this is jack ..my personal ID.. (email@example.com)
C26 Error is scanner error
please check the scanner unite
1 scanner lamps.
2 scanner strip.
3 scanner bord
4 LGC bord.
please check these all goods are working properly.
this is a low fuser temerature code you can reset it by the following method:
1. on the right side of the machine there is a small cover you can remove next to the network card it just clips on pull down on the small lever and pull it down
2. once the cover is removed you will see a connector and a small hole with a switch in it to the right of the connector push the switch with a small object like a ball point pen.
3.when a small dot appears on the touchscreen hit the number 3 on the number pad.
4.enter the 8 digit service code which is 00000000 and touch end.
5. select trouble reset to reset the error code.
if the error code reccurs you will need to replace the fuser unit but i have seen the machines show this error when they are turned on while the room temp is cold first thing in the morning.
A C26 code is a peak detection error on your scanner. You'll have to turn off the copier, remove the glass and CAREFULLY clean the mirrors and exposure lamp on the scanner. That usually takes care of the problem.