Question about Panasonic DVD-S35 DVD Player
Im in Australia and want to make this region free
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I tried the above solution but found it didn't work. I then tried exactly the same solution but with the DVD tray CLOSED, and it worked.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
With the indulgence of yalmer...
To my knowledge, PS3s are basically region free, unfortunately it is the TV (more often) that can not display the video. Australia and Singapore both are using PAL (576i) system while Region 4 is using NTSC (480i), completely different color system. Hence the TV where the PS3 is connected to should be capable of either PAL or NTSC. Alternately, most PAL TVs can play 480i (NTSC) if and only if they’re hooked up using SCART RGB connector.
On to your other concern of making a Daewoo DV-900 region free, pls try below steps:
2.With Control push 8 2 8 6 and 0
3.It will display on screen REGION FREE
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2010 | Panasonic DVD-S325 DVD Player
Mar 11, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
Apr 19, 2010 | Panasonic DMP-BD60K Blu-ray/DVD Player
Sep 04, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 05, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES30VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 06, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 04, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 12, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-LS80
466 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!