Question about Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

Schwinn roadster trike back tire went flat and needs repair

The back tire of my sons Sshwinn Roadster bike went flat and needs to be repaired. Where can I go.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 86 Answers

Buy a tire repair set from wal mart and repair the problem.

Posted on May 30, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Schwinn roadster trike rear wheel locking up

Problem with bearing or axle, no way to be more specific. Have someone comfortable with mechanical items or a bike shop look at it. If fairly new refer to place purchased.

I’m happy to help further over the phone at

Oct 29, 2015 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

2 Answers

Looking for a 54-152 (10x2) tube

all you need is a tube to fit a 12 inch tire. should be easy to find

Nov 24, 2017 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

I need a replacement inner tube for 12" Schwinn Roadster Trike, Red.

either go to a bike shop for them to order one for you, or go online and order one yourself. The manufacturer should sell them.

Jul 20, 2011 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

Flat rear tire

A bike shop may be able to help you. Maybe you could just repair the tube with a tube repair kit, available anywhere bicycle accessories are sold.

May 04, 2010 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

Need a seat for my son's tricycle

You need to take the old seatpost from the trike to a good bicycle dealer and tell them you need a seat to fit it. Most good dealers have parts for childrens trikes and bikes or can order them for you.

Sep 04, 2009 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

2 Answers

Same ol tire issue

I think I found something for you..

Go to the below link.. It says 10x2 on the page

It could be a bit thicker material than what you need..

Is the tube not patchable ?

Jul 09, 2009 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

Front tire on 12" Schwinn roadster tricycle

if you take it to a tire shop they should be able to fix it. as it's not a huge tire... take the rim off... fill it with air and immerse it in water to find the leak

Feb 26, 2009 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

Not finding what you are looking for?
Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle Logo

Related Topics:

645 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Schwinn Cycling Experts

Michial Gueffroy

Level 3 Expert

1138 Answers

Jim Goldsmith
Jim Goldsmith

Level 3 Expert

2005 Answers


Level 2 Expert

122 Answers

Are you a Schwinn Cycling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides