Question about Garmin NUVI 360 GPS Receiver
My gps keeps telling me it has lost sat/recption
Few reasons this may occur, most you can do something about.
1) Make sure the battery is fully charged before commencing journey ( USB or mains charger)
2) Plug the GPS in after the engine is started to protect the delicate SIIRF chip.NEVER Start engine with GPS connected.
3) Ensure you have a clear uninterrupted view ofd the sky. Place the GPS closer to the windscreen if poss and away from Phone..stereo or other electronic devices
4) If your unit supports it get an external antenna to plug in ( magnetic base mouse antenna)
5) check BAUD and PORT are set correctly.
Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
May 29, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 310 Car GPS Receiver
Jun 14, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 265 Car GPS Receiver
Dec 29, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: