Question about Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Is the USB port enabled on the computer? I have trouble shooted this and have determined that the USB is in fact enabled. Don't know what else to do. Please help
1. cancel all documents in the printer queue.
2. Turn the power off / unplug the printer from the AC.
3. Shut down the computer.
4. remove the usb from the PC
5. Restart the PC
6. Replug the printer back to the AC
7. Reconnect the USB cable to the PC
8. Check to see if PC has recognized the USB device ( the printer)
9. go to the "printer and devices" if Windows 7 . Windows XP go to printers and click to make sure that you have the correct printer showing and select it and check it a the default printer. Your printer should work now.
Do a test.
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 10, 2011 | Lexmark X5250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 22, 2010 | Lexmark X4550 InkJet Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
May 25, 2009 | Zebra Eltron LP 2824 Thermal Printer
May 10, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Jan 26, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 03, 2007 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!