Question about Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
Epson stylus nx105. all three lights are flashing on button green, and two orange paper and ink. still have ink and no paper jams. printer will not print any jobs selected. what does the flashing lights mean?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson Stylus Pro 4800
Paper -check the feed track for debris- vacuum out. Set cartridge -1.remove and reload. 2. get hold of a cartridge re setter call a ZAP-IT[Most ink suppliers] and reset the cartridges. Black Ink- Purge the print head make a pump see illustration. Download this utility and learn to use it. www.ssclg,com take a look at www.fixyourownprinter.com Finally reset the printer- through the ssc utility of by this Switch the machine off. Hold down a combination of several buttons and whilst held down switch it on and hold down until the machine has started initialization[ Which buttons?- Tjough you ask that - different models different combinations
Posted on Jun 11, 2007
SOURCE: Epson Paper Jam Error
Discover the rest procedure for your particular printer
Usually involved switching off- then holding down a couple of button whilst you switch on
for example Service and stop.
Try www.fixyourownprinter.com for more info
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
SOURCE: EPSON STYLUS C4OUX
Please go to my website http://www.the-inkstore.co.uk . I have the latest version of SSC Service Utility to download directly onto your computer and instructions on how to use it, what to click on etc etc. Click any of the Epson links if you can't find it, everything you need to know will be there, including printer Firmware resetting which sorts out a multitude of problems.
The 'maintenance required' problem with Epson printers has absolutely nothing to do with which cartridges you are using, it is a built in page counter in your printer firmware, which has a different maximum amount for each Epson model. Don't listen to old wives tales and heresay, we are the experts and it's an Epson scam to cause a lot of people to pay for maintenance or throw their printers away.
I haven't found a model that can't be reset with the latest version of SSC Serve or the manual reset on my site.
For Epson RX500 users there is also a manual reset on my site, as the SSC Serve software won't do it for you.
When using the program & choosing your printer from the list, it may have a weird name with 'x' in the model number, this is because some configurations are for many models in a series. For example, the C46 will be listed as C4x as it is for the C42, C44 & C46 models.
I hope this helps all Epson users to overcome the Epson scam of page counting and locking out until you pay their dealers money for maintenance.
If you like what I've done for Epson users, please show your appreciation by spreading the word and perhaps buying your ink from my site.
Happy trouble free printing
The INK Store (UK & Europe)
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2013 | Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo 830 InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
Feb 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX115 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Mar 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Oct 08, 2007 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: