Question about RCA RTD317 Theater System
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Guru, Premium Expert @ Fixya.com
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Region Error
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2008 | Emerson Televison & Video
Apr 17, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
May 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2008 | Pioneer DV-U7 DVD Player
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2008 | Toshiba SD-K760 DVD Player
Jan 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 22, 2013 | RCA RTD317 Theater System
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: