Question about Yahoo Mail
It seems that you're able to access your Yahoo! Mail, but you cannot open a single email, am I right? If so, try to optimize your internet browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section.
3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it.
5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'.
3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details.
4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache.
5. Click "Clear Now" button.
6. Close and re-open Firefox.
7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari.
2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache".
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty".
4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences".
5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks".
6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button.
7. Select "Done".
If same problem occur, try to update your internet browser by getting the latest version of it.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on May 30, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 16, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 01, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 16, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 19, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 14, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: