Question about Baby Gear

Open Question

Gilson Brothers Co. tiller

I have a rear tine Gilson tiller model # 51148c 46924 serial # 2061c1 264 and I need to know what is the order to put on the belts. Also how I could get a repair manual for this tiller.

Posted by on

  • 2 more comments 
  • laika234 Jul 22, 2008

    I have a Gilson mini tractor model # 52103 48325 serial # 5052 L11 723 and I need to know what is the order to put on the belts. Also how I could get a repair manual for this tractor.

    Please, respond to for Alain B. (from Qu├ębec, Canada) Tanks.

  • billat03 Sep 08, 2008

    i have a rear tine gilson tiller and i cant find the belt configuration 51134fz46866 also lookinf for a repair manual thank you bill

  • Anonymous Mar 13, 2009

    i can't figure out what size my belts are

  • fi57 Apr 20, 2009

    Have a Gilson tiller mod #5111445482 what size belts do I need?

    Thanks NICK


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need to put the wheels on my graco stroller

hi have a look for your serial or model number for stroller then ring graco on this number 08444121212 they will help you with wheels as i ordered a front wheel for my graco they was helpfulful too.

Dec 14, 2012 | Graco LiteRider Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need to find to replace rear wheels on maclaren single stroller any ideas

hi ebay have some

or try here

Oct 25, 2010 | Maclaren Daytripper Stroller

1 Answer

Need to buy a replacment hood for a bebecar buggy. Where can i buy it.

Your best bet would be to pop into your local Bebecar retailer (find it here: ) or contact Bebecar's spares dept. directly at Unless you know the name of your fabric, you'd be advised to either bring your buggy in or to provide a photo of it, in order to find suitable fabric match.

Jun 14, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I need a hood and raincover for a Silver Cross stroller, the one with the wire shopping tray. Plus shoulder harness.

Try contacting Silver Cross direct ( or pop into a local stockist who should be able to order the spare parts in for you. I have no idea about the cost though! Make sure you know which model it is so they get the right parts. If you don't know the model, send them a photo.

Sep 15, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Broken rear wheel on graco duo stroller

You can order replacement parts from the Graco website.

Go to the Help Center, then Order Replacement parts. You'll need the model number and serial number or manufacture date. Site helps you locate the information on your product.

Jun 09, 2009 | Graco DuoGlider 7444 Twin Seat Stroller

3 Answers

Need spare rear wheel for P&T e3

I have ordered several replacement parts for my phil and ted sport from Regal Lager its based in the US. Google Regal Lager They are great they could get you the part or tell you where to get it.

Jan 03, 2009 | Phil & Teds E3 Jogger

1 Answer

Missing button

Thanks for visiting FixYa! Since fixing this yourself could put your child in danger, I would suggest the following:
1) Contact Fisher Price at the following site:

or call at: 800-432-5437

Have your model and serial number and they can provide you with replacement parts. Good luck and happy strolling!

Jun 16, 2008 | Fisher Price Infant to Toddler FP906355...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

1,772 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Baby Gear Experts

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

105 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3018 Answers


Level 3 Expert

98868 Answers

Are you a Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides