Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
1. Locate the PS3 MAC address number: Settings - System Settings -
2. Open the software controlling the rounter. This is usually done my typing the router's IP address on your browser. ie http://192.168.0.1
3. Locate a tab for FILTERS
4. Select MAC filters.
5. Enter the PS3 MAC address from previous step as an allowable MAC address.
6. Save entry. At this point router will reset itself.
7. Go back and set up the wireless connection on PS3. Select all settings automatic or EASY as the case maybe.
Or find someone or hire someone who could fix that for you..
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 10, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 28, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 02, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 09, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 19, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!