Question about Berkel PM60 Stand Mixer
Closed the gate pulled the bowl all the way up. Is there something I am supposed to do to the timer?
You have to add time on the timer only if you have programmed a timed cycle.
If the mixer does not start you may need to lift the bowl in position. If the machine has a bowl lifter, then use the bowl lifter button, otherwise lift the bowl manually.
Also ensure that the emergency stop button is not pushed in stop position. In that case push the button to release.
Here the manual.
I report the procedure from manual. The procedure is for machine with no lifter.
"1. Rotate the bowl guard as far to the left as possible.
2. Lower the bowl yoke to its lowest position using the bowl lift wheel or the power bowl lift.
3. Install mixing bowl onto bowl yoke pins. Make sure the pin on the rear of the bowl properly
engages with rear of bowl yoke. Rotate the two clips on the yoke to lock the bowl to the yoke.
4. Slip the desired attachment to the beater shaft and rotate to the left to lock it in place.
5. Refer to the capacity chart on page 14 and then fill the mixing bowl with the ingredients.
6. Raise the bowl to its fully up position. The mixer will not start until the bowl is fully up.
7. Rotate the bowl guard fully to the right. The mixer will not start until the bowl guard is fully
to the right.
8. Your mixers are equipped with a 99-minute timer. If the mixing sequence is timed, then press
the arrow keys until the desired time is displayed. If you want to run the machine continuously,
then turn the timer off so that no display is shown. The mixer will not start if the display is lit
up, yet shows “0”.
9. Put the mixer in position 1 (low speed) and press the start button. On the 3-speed machine
there are 3 low speeds and on the 6-speed machine, there are three low speeds and three high
Here the full user manual.
Here repair diagrams.
Here Berkel page.
Posted on May 28, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2016 | Food Mixers
Mar 30, 2014 | KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer
Mar 06, 2011 | Sunbeam 2346 Heritage MixMaster Series...
Nov 27, 2010 | Sunbeam 2346 Heritage MixMaster Series...
Feb 01, 2010 | Hobart HL600 Legacy Stand Mixer
Jul 05, 2009 | KitchenAid KP2671 Professional 6 Series...
May 13, 2009 | Hobart H600 Stand Mixer
Oct 22, 2008 | KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series Stand...
Oct 15, 2008 | Sunbeam Heritage 2346 Stand Mixer
Jun 11, 2018 | Food Mixers
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: