Question about Computers & Internet
Lan adapter Vicom DM9601 EMP does not work with MID SmartQ v7. However,this adapter work with model MID SmartQ 7.
OS-UBUNTU 9.04 (v.5.5 from WWW.ELETROWORLD.CN)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem but I eventually found the CD.
I have the driver for the Horizons USB1500 as a zip file - for free...
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
SOURCE: I have a Netgear WNA
Let me tell you; I've got the same problem! None of the solutions that I've found so far have worked, but I promise I'll let you know if I find something that works!
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
SOURCE: Hi! I'm using Windows 7 OS.
Hello sir, I would try to install the driver in compatibly mode, right click on the setup file for the driver and select compatibility mode, then select use windows recommended settings, after this the wizard will detect any further compatibly issues and reinstall the driver.
Posted on May 29, 2011
when finish instaling the driver , by default you are configured as a client. so you have to find a signal or a wifi and connect to it. but if you have your owne internet connection, you can configure it as an internet provider for any wifi ready devices or an access point.if you have any other quistion regarding this just send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jun 29, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | Samsung WIS09ABGN WIRELESS LINKSTICK...
May 05, 2012 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 22, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 04, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 03, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
The Wii console is not able to connect to your wired router or modem.
1. If your connection worked previously, check to see if there is a Wii System Update that you have not aquired. To get the latest Wii System Update:
From the Wii's main menu, select the Wii icon along the bottom left of the screen.
Select "Wii Settings".
Click the left arrow to get to Wii System Settings 3
Choose "Wii System Update"
Choose "Yes" to connect to the internet and perform a Wii system update.
2. Make sure that you are using the Wii LAN Adapter made by Nintendo (click here for a picture and connection steps). LAN adapters not made by Nintendo likely will not work with the Wii console.
3. Check to make sure you are not running the Wii LAN Adapter from a USB hub (a device that connects multiple USB products through a single device), as this will likely not work. Connect the USB Connector directly to the modem or router.
4. Ensure that the Wii LAN Adapter setup is correct, and that the Wii LAN Adapter was connected with the console turned off. For step by step connection instructions, please click here.
5. Check to see if the ethernet cable you are using is not working properly, by connecting another ethernet cable from your router/modem to the Wii LAN Adapter. If the connection works using a different cable, then the problem was with the first cable.
6. If possible, try another Wii LAN Adapter. If you are unable to try another Wii LAN Adapter, or are still receiving this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.
For any help click here
Jan 04, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 26, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 08, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 25, 2009 | SMC USB 10/100 m Ethernet Lan Card Adapter...
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: