Question about Nokia 6600
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Feb 26, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2010 | Nokia 7610
May 01, 2010 | Nokia 7610 Supernova Cell Phone
Mar 16, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jan 18, 2008 | Cell Phones
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!