Question about EA Sports Video Game Consoles & Games
Hi... when i turn on my xbox it comes up with a screen saying contact xbox customer support and theres a red light flashing on and off on the bottom right hand corner
You can try the steps below. Its from PlayStation Forum:
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | Microsoft XBOX 360 ARCADE Console
Jul 25, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 26, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 26, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Jul 22, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 09, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: