Question about HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
HP ALL IN ONE PRINTER problem
1. I was printing a document on label papers (black text only)
2. 3 orange lights kept blinking
3. turns out that the tri color ink was finished
4. replaced the tri color ink
5. printer suddenly printed a few test pages via the hp solution center "align" cartrige
6. POWER LIGHT KEEPS BLINKING
7. printer documetn queue wont delete / cancel
Turn both your printer and computer off then after a few minutes turn back on. This should cancel the print job.
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 06, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3820 InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2100tn Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3520 InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2008 | HP DeskJet 952c InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Jan 20, 2008 | HP DeskJet 710c InkJet Printer
715 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: