Question about Venturer PLV36220S1 22 in. LCD TV
What is the remote code for dish network ?
The link below will walk you through a power scan so that you can program that remote. If this remote is working, this power scan will work for nay tv that you may have in the future as well. I hope that it helps!
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2014 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 27, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jun 14, 2009 | DISH Network ViP 211 DTV Receiver
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: