Question about HP Color Laserjet 3550 Printer
1. Turn the printer on.
2. When the memory starts counting on the control panel, press and hold the green SELECT button. Continue to hold green SELECT button until all three Control Panel LED's are illuminated and on solid.
3. Release the green SELECT button.
4. The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE.
5. Press the DOWN ARROW button until control panel displays COLD RESET.
6. Press green SELECT button. The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3550 InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3550 InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
May 13, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3550 InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3550 InkJet Printer
Jun 26, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 12, 2014 | HP Color Laserjet 3550 Printer
558 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!